3RKH Criss Cross Puzzle-1
How to Play
Read the clue. Find the number on the puzzle that matches that clue. Using your mouse, click inside of the first block for that clue and type a letter.
Tab or click inside of the next block until you have completed the entire word.
Checking Your Answers
Simply click on the Solution button.
1. Deposit or dispose of (garbage, waste, or unwanted material), typically in a careless or hurried way.
5. Another word for “Waste”.
6. To produce less waste by avoiding waste in the first place.
2. A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers.
3. A private or municipal site where non-hazardous solid or municipal waste is buried.
4. Use more than once.